Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the current year / season.
- Rides, attractions and catering outlets may be subject to timed schedules, change or closure due to weather, maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational reasons.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to print your tickets you are able to show them at Group Bookings on your mobile device.
Using our online booking system is simple and secure.
- By purchasing online tickets you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Please make sure that you print your ticket/s that we send you, otherwise please be ready to show the tickets on your mobile device.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- WaterWorld have the right to refuse entrance, in particularly if foul play apparent.
- Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but WaterWorld Themed WaterPark cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconvenience arising from them.
- Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, attraction or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – If you have a problem with your booking, please contact our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note you will receive a response via e-mail within 24 hours). Alternatively please call tel: +357 237 24 444 between 10am and 6pm for any other questions or queries you may have.